Following are a number of back-translations of Acts 13:33:
- Uma: “‘So, relatives, at this time, we (excl.) are the ones announce to you this Good News. What God promised long ago to our ancestors he has fulfilled to us their descendants at this time in his making Yesus live again from death. Like is written in the second Song of Daud: ‘You (sing.) are my Child, on this day I consider-you (sing.)-my-Child.'” (Source: Uma Back Translation)
- Yakan: “That promise/covenant has been fulfilled to us (incl.) their descendants, in that he has made Isa alive again. It is written in the holy-book Jabur in the second song, God says there, ‘You are my Child/Son. This day I will make known that I am your Father.'” (Source: Yakan Back Translation)
- Western Bukidnon Manobo: “and we, their descendants, he has done here for us what he promised them because he raised Jesus from the dead. For there was that which God said there in the book of Psalms which was written long ago, there in the second Psalm, ‘You are my son and today I show that I am your Father.'” (Source: Western Bukidnon Manobo Back Translation)
- Kankanaey: “that is what has-been-fulfilled-to us their descendants, because his making-Jesus -alive was in our time. This furthermore is what what-is-written in the second Salmo is telling-about, saying, ‘You (sing.) are my child. Today I will show that I am your (sing.) Father.'” (Source: Kankanaey Back Translation)
- Tagbanwa: “He really has now fulfilled it in this our time, we who are their descendants. For he set up Jesus as our Savior. This is what was meant by what was written in what is called The Songs, the second of which says, ‘Today, I am clearly-indicating that you are my Son. I am your Father.'” (Source: Tagbanwa Back Translation)
For the Old Testament quotes, see Psalm 2:7 (from the Greek Septuagint).