God’s communication with humanity was intended from the beginning for “every nation, tribe, and language.” While all languages are equally competent in expressing the message of the Bible, each language has particular and sometimes unique capacities to communicate certain biblical messages in exceptionally enriching ways that other languages cannot. The Translation Insights and Perspectives (TIPs) tool collects these outstanding translation insights in the form of stories so they can be made available to everyone in the church as well as researchers and other interested parties.
- Podcast: Translation Insights and Perspectives – exploring the riches of the world’s languages
- Announcement: Translation Insights and Perspectives
- Reading Plan on YouVersion: Listening To The Multilingual God: John’s Prologue
- Reading Plan on YouVersion: Every Language: Listening To The Multilingual God
- Article in Christianity Today: Blessed by ‘The Blessing’ in the World’s Indigenous Languages
- TIPs adds language taxonomy